SARDI is pleased to announce the first event in our Autumn seminar series.
The SARDI Autumn seminar series will include three short-format talks, followed by light refreshments at the Plant Research Centre Auditorium.
- Date: Thursday 13 April, 2023
- Place: PRC Auditorium
- Time: 3.00 – 4.00 pm for the seminar, followed by refreshments and networking
- SARDI Oat Prebreeder Dr John Harris (3.00 – 3.20 pm): ‘Oat 2.0…low oil, high protein’
- SARDI Pulse Pathologist Ms Sara Blake (3.20 – 3:40 pm): ‘Sclerotinia white mould in lentil in SA’
- SARDI Visiting Scientist, 3rd year PhD Candidate at University of Bolzano Italy, Ms Walaa Shtai (3:40 – 4.00 pm): ‘The response of chlorophyll fluorescence in grapevines to the combined heat and water stress under controlled environmental conditions’.
We look forward to seeing you there.