As South Australia’s leading food industry association, Food South Australia aims to grow value and opportunities for members and the whole of industry through strategic services and programs.
Our focus is connecting businesses in the South Australian food industry with the services and opportunities they need to develop their businesses, improve productivity and connect with new markets.
Food South Australia is:
- membership based and funded
- led by industry through a board of experienced leaders
- commercially focused and globally connected with offices in Adelaide, Japan and China
- operated by a dynamic team with diverse knowledge and food experience
Grow your markets
Food South Australia can connect you to new markets and distribution channels to directly grow your sales and profit. Your business can access key initiatives including;
- Direct in-market representation through Food South Australia offices in Japan and China
- Grow exports at international tradeshows
- Find national distribution at tradeshow Fine Food Australia
- Gain local connections at tradeshow Think Food South Australia
- Connect to food service and culinary tourism through Eat Local SA
Grow your capacity
Food South Australia can connect you to best practice, training and collaboration to directly grow your productivity and reduce costs. Your business can access key initiatives including;
- New ideas and inspiration at the annual Food South Australia Summit
- Participate in specially developed programs and workshops for growth
- Learn best practice manufacturing through tours
- Understand market opportunities through market intelligence research
Grow your connections
Food South Australia can connect you to partners, information and opportunities to directly grow your connections and intelligence. Your business can access key initiatives including;
- Connection to information and opportunities
- Networking events to meet and engage with peers
- Communications and promotions of the South Australian food industry
- Development and excellence through the South Australian Food Industry Awards Program
- Advocacy on behalf of industry
Food South Australia encourages all South Australian food businesses to join as members, so we can work together to drive the growth of our dynamic food industry.
RELATED NEWS & EVENTS
Providing a forum for women to connect, share, inspire and be inspired. The Waite Research Precinct is full of inspiring women! They are everywhere – working across all disciplines and all the campus partner organisations.
The Waite Campus is set to host the newly-announced South Australian Food Innovation Centre, a collaborative partnership between several food industry groups and R&D organisations to develop the state’s food sector.