Death cap mushroom warning

Death cap mushroom warning

WARNING Death Cap mushrooms, Amanita phalloides, have been found in the  Arboretum and are present on the Waite Campus. They are very toxic and ingestion of even a small amount will cause serious illness and may be fatal. You are advised not to pick or eat any wild...

Insect-based pet food survey

Attention dog owners! The University of Adelaide are recruiting Australian dog owners aged 18 years or older to participate in an online survey discussing pet food made with insects. We’re keen to hear from people with diverse opinions – i.e. people who think they...

Pin It on Pinterest