Derwent Estate in Tasmania is seeking a winemaking student for a 6-8 week position to work this coming 2018 vintage.
- Vintage 2018: start 5th March for 6-8 weeks
- 25-40% Laboratory (all the lab work)
- Balance Cellar Hand
- Same shift as winemaker (day)
- Approximately 50 batches of wild ferment hand plunged Pinot Noir destined for $35-75/bottle
- Chardonnay off a Yattarna source block
- Pinot Gris, Sauv Blanc, Sparkling
- Team of 5 staff for 250-275 ton.
If interested, please contact:
Winemaker, Derwent Estate
Phone: 03 6263 5802
Mobile: 0439 940 379