The South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) awards this science bursary to a female graduate every year. The SARDI science bursary was established in 1994 to celebrate The South Australian Women’s Suffrage Centenary (1894-1994).
We award $1,500 to the successful candidate.
To be eligible you must be:
- a female university graduate
- currently studying post-graduate qualifications
- in agriculture, fisheries, natural resource management or forestry science
- at a tertiary institution in South Australia.
We will consider candidates:
- on the merit of their research program and how it relates to our research programs
- who are Australian citizens or have permanent resident status in Australia.
Applications for the 2021 bursary will close at the end of March 2021. Go to https://pir.sa.gov.au/top_menu/pirsa_careers/sardi_science_bursary_for_women to apply.
If you have any enquiries, please contact:
SARDI Science Bursary
GPO Box 397
Adelaide SA 5001
2018 Bursary recipient Jade Rose with SARDI’s Peter Appleford and Kathy Ophel-Keller