The South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) awards this science bursary to a female graduate every year. The SARDI science bursary was established in 1994 to celebrate The South Australian Women’s Suffrage Centenary (1894-1994).
We award $1,500 to the successful candidate.
To be eligible you must be:
- a female university graduate
- currently studying post-graduate qualifications
- in agriculture, fisheries, natural resource management or forestry science
- at a tertiary institution in South Australia.
We will consider candidates:
- on the merit of their research program and how it relates to our research programs
- who are Australian citizens or have permanent resident status in Australia.
Applications for the 2019 bursary are now open, and will close at the end of March 2019.
If you have any enquiries, please contact:
SARDI Science Bursary
GPO Box 397
Adelaide SA 5001
2018 Bursary recipient Jade Rose with SARDI’s Peter Appleford and Kathy Ophel-Keller