The South Australian Research and Development Institute (SARDI) awards a science bursary for women to a female graduate every year.
To be eligible for the $1,500 bursary you must be:
- a female university graduate
- currently studying post-graduate qualifications
- in agriculture, fisheries, natural resource management or forestry science
- at a tertiary institution in South Australia.
SARDI will consider candidates:
- on the merit of their research program and how it relates to SARDI research programs
- who are Australian citizens or have permanent resident status in Australia.
Applications for the 2022 bursary are now open and will close at the end of March 2022.