The School of Agriculture, Food and Wine are seeking to appoint a Research Officer to collaborate with SARDI and farming system organisations to manage and implement a research project on pasture species for regional South Australia.
This project aims to test and demonstrate the potential to increase the length of pasture growth phase and the ground cover achieved, through new pasture types and changed management.
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrated success in design and management of field experiments.
- Demonstrated interpretation and analysis of data to inform future agricultural management.
- Effective time management in working with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills in working with individuals from a diversity of cultures.
- An understanding of Australian low to medium rainfall crop and pasture systems.(Desirable)
For more information, visit: https://careers.adelaide.edu.au/cw/en/job/510194/research-officer-school-of-agriculture-food-and-wine