The CSIRO ON Innovation Programs are federally-funded tools designed to help Australian researchers think creatively about new impact pathways.
The ON team are running a special half-day workshop & networking event in Adelaide on Monday 26th June, open to any publicly-funded researchers, innovation leaders and entrepreneurs interested in exploring ways of generating value and impact from their work.
Date: Monday 26th June 2023
Time: Registration 8.30am – 9.15am | lunch/networking 12.45pm – 1.30pm
Venue: Stone & Chalk Adelaide Startup Hub
Marnirni-apinthi Building, Lot Fourteen, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Hosted by Andy Lamb, with guest speakers from across research, government and Adelaide’s start-up ecosystem, participants will learn about:
- Shifting impact focus to helping solve real problems for real people
- Exploring multiple paths of industry engagement to offer solutions and create value
- Gaining an appreciation of the system-level drivers of research engagement and impact
- Improving clarity and confidence around research communication
- Plus the opportunity to network and chat in person with other researchers, venture builders and the CSIRO team