Applications are closing soon for the Playford Trust PhD scholarships.
The scholarships are intended to supplement an existing Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship (RTPS) or similar institutional PhD stipend scholarship.
Students must be undertaking their research with The University of Adelaide, Flinders University or the University of South Australia in the following priority areas for the Trust:
- Advanced manufacturing and new technologies
- Water, energy and climate change
- Agriculture and food production
- Space and defence technology
- Health sciences and enabling technologies
- Mining and resources development.
The scholarships are valued at $17,500 and are paid at the rate of $5000 per annum for three-and-a-half years.
Students must be commencing their PhD in the year of the scholarship or have commenced their PhD no earlier than August of the preceding year.
For more information, visit: https://playfordtrust.com.au/project/playford-trust-phd-scholarships/
Applications close on January 20th 2023.