Applications are open for the AW Howard Memorial Trust Research Fellowship.
The AW Howard Memorial Trust awards the Research Fellowship to an outstanding candidate currently undertaking or intending to undertake post-graduate pasture research.
The Research Fellowship is:
- paid as a stipend of $10,000 annually
- for a period of up to 3.5 years
- dependent on an annual evaluation of continued satisfactory performance.
The Trust encourages applications from students with qualifications in:
- agricultural science
- natural resource management
- agricultural economics
- social science.
Your current or approved Masters or Doctorate degree must be relevant to:
- pasture management, development or use
- the objectives of the Trust.
- Applications open: 20 August 2022
- Applications close: 31 October 2022
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.pir.sa.gov.au/research/about_sardi/careers_and_scholarships/aw_howard_memorial_trust/research_fellowships