The aim of the award is to encourage and motivate young researchers in the field of agronomy. Applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in the field.
The award will consists of (1) a certificate; (2) an honorarium of 700 Swiss Francs (CHF) will reward each of two winners to attend an agronomy-related conference in 2018; (3) a 50% discount of article processing charge for publishing two papers for each winner in Agronomy in 2018.
- No more than 10 years since conferral of a PhD degree (by 15 May 2018).
- The Investigator must be registered to attend and present an oral talk or poster at an international agronomic conference/congress of 2018.
The application and nomination pack should include:
- A Curriculum Vitae, including a complete list of publications and conference activities.
- A description of the nominee’s major research contributions over the last 5 years.
- The nominee should include a brief summary (one page) of their research interests, accomplishments, and expected benefits from attending the conference/congress.
- A letter of recommendation from a supervisor
Please visit http://www.mdpi.com/journal/agronomy/awards to apply before 30 April 2018. The winner will be announced on the Agronomy website in June 2018.