- This event has passed.
Thriving Women 2022 Conference
Feb 21, 2022 - Feb 22, 2022
Thriving Women 2022
When: 21 & 22 February 2022
Where: Adelaide Hills Convention Centre, Hahndorf, South Australia
Further information: http://www.thrivingwomen.com.au/
In hosting the TW2022 conference, WoTL Ltd will bring together delegates to address the business needs, issues and opportunities for women and to develop strategies for building resilient communities.
The stimulating and supportive environment of Thriving Women 2022:
- builds the capacity and confidence of emerging women leaders to take on influential and decision-making roles.
- encourages the development of networks to share a common passion for primary production.
- increases awareness, understanding and opportunities of the diverse roles of women in the agricultural sector.
- fosters participation in programs and awards that recognise the contribution and potential of women.
- raises the profile of agribusiness and the contribution being made by women towards a prosperous sustainable future for agriculture in Australia.
Thriving Women 2022 will focus on The Impact of Us acknowledging and fostering the impact women are having on their own lives, businesses, communities and industries.
Abstract Call – closes 30 July 2021
We are excited to deliver a conference that will attract and engage women connected through agriculture from across Australia and are seeking presenters across a range of topics to fill a dynamic and engaging conference program.
The 2022 Conference theme is The Impact of Us and has four key focus areas, to explore the following topics in a changing environment:
- Building Strong Foundations – understanding the importance of strong foundations and how to build them for your personal, professional and business development.
- Future Frameworks – frameworks and approaches to help deal with future trends, challenges and demands.
- Cultivating Curiosity – how to build creativity, innovation and explore entrepreneurship.
- The Power of Storytelling – showcasing the impact of women through storytelling and case studies.