Waite researchers from the School of Ag, Food and Wine are looking for wine consumers 18+ years old to take part in a wine consumer preference sensory study of Cabernet Sauvignon wines.
If you are available on any of the times below, please follow this link to book on to a session:
To participate you must:
- reside in Australia;
- be 18 years old and older;
- consume Cabernet Sauvignon at least once a month;
- have little or no formal wine evaluation or winemaking training or less than 10 years of wine involvement.
You will be required to attend ONE SESSION, during which demographic questions will be asked, the wines samples will be evaluated in the presence and intensity of aroma, flavour, and mouthfeel attributes, as well as the level of personal preference.
- Wed 04/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Thu 05/12: 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Fri 06/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Mon 09/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Tue 10/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Wed 11/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Thu 12/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Fri 13/12: 2:30pm to 3:30pm | 4:00pm to 5:00pm | 5:30pm to 6:30pm
What is the project about?
This study is part of an ARC Training Centre for Innovative Wine Production research project that is investigating the sensory attributes driving the typicity of Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon wines. The knowledge gained from this project could assist the wine industry in Coonawarra to increase the value of their regional brand of Cabernet Sauvignon, and give insights into viticulture and winemaking practices that can be used to manipulate sensory profiles and guarantee the expression of regional characters
Please refer to the attached Participant Information Sheet for further details.
Location: Sensory laboratory, Level 4, Wine Innovation Central Building, Waite Campus, the University of Adelaide (Hartley Grove cnr Paratoo Road, Urrbrae, SA 5064).
Expected duration: The session will usually take 60 minutes.
Compensation: AU$10 gift card at the end of the session (Please note that employees of the University of Adelaide are not eligible for the gift voucher).
If you have any questions, please email Lira Souza Gonzaga: firstname.lastname@example.org