The appointee will be required to teach and coordinate undergraduate and postgraduate subjects in wine, undertake original research, supervise postgraduate students, and be involved in the wine making activities of the department.
Salary: (Level B) $96,135 to $113,788 per annum
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately
- Tertiary qualification in Wine or Food Microbiology or other relevant discipline, with at least 3 years postdoctoral experience.
To be successful you should have:
- A strong track record in research with a background in oenology or related field, evidenced by papers in peer-reviewed journals, trade journals, patents or equivalent.
- A track record in teaching at the undergraduate and/or postgraduate levels, including demonstrated capacity to relate to students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Demonstrated success in attracting external research funding and to initiate and lead research activities, particularly in collaboration with industry.
- Research interests in areas relevant for collaboration within the School
Closing date for Applications:
8th October 2018