- This event has passed.
Preparing your Research Data Management Plan Lecture
Sep 25, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
10am – 11am
Waite Campus, Charles Hawker Building, Room 117
The lecture is particularly targeted at early career researchers and higher degree by research (HDR) students who will be managing data or primary materials in their research and are required to complete a data management plan.
The lecture will cover:
- The concept and importance of research data management
- The University’s Research Data and Primary Materials Policy and a required data management plan
- The Research Data Management template
- How to deal with these sections in the template:
- Data and metadata
- Data ownership
- Storage and backup
- Publishing and sharing data
CaRST credit: 1 hour; Domain C: Research Governance and OrganisationBook online!