- This event has passed.
MBiotech (Plant Biotech) Student Seminars
Nov 9, 10:30 am - 12:10 pm
Five MBiotech (Plant Biotech) Students will present Seminars on their research on Friday 9 November in the Charles Hawker building, room 205 from 10.30am – 12.10pm.
- 10:30 am: Hanyue Wang – Arabinoxylan degradation in germinating barley grain and seedlings
- 10:50 am: Fei Zheng – tRNA:mRNA dicistronic transcripts are a conserved feature in the transcriptomes of flowering plants
- 11:10 am: Hao Qiu – Evolution of nucleotide sugar biosynthesis and interconversion enzymes in fungi
- 11:30 am: Leighlan Doe – The role of H+-pyrophosphatase genes in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum)
- 11:50 am: Ahmed Al Mutairi – Influence of zinc fertilisation and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the physiology and nutrition of different genotypes of Hordeum vulgare