- This event has passed.
EndNote training workshop at the Waite Campus
Feb 11, 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
A beginners’ EndNote training sessions is scheduled at the Waite Campus.
Tuesday 11 February 2020
10.30am – 12.30pm
Computer Suite 2 (Room 129) in the Charles Hawker Building
No previous knowledge of EndNote is assumed.
This hands-on session will cover the following topics:
- Create an EndNote Library
- Enter references manually
- Learn how to change reference styles
- Export citations into EndNote
- Manage references, using Searching, Sorting and Groups
- Use the find full text feature
- Attach full text manually
- In Word, create in-text references and a reference list
- Edit in-text references
- Create an independent bibliography
- Save your library
- See where to get help
Note: This workshop is an accredited activity for CaRST (CaRST Credit: 2 hours for Domain A: Knowledge and Intellectual Abilities)