- This event has passed.
Introduction to Cloud Computing and Metagenomics Workflows
Dec 5, 9:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
Please join us for a free workshop titled Introduction to Cloud Computing and Metagenomics Workflows, led by our Bioinformatician Naga Kasinadhuni.
Hosted by our South Australian Account Manager Leanne McGrath, this event will be held at the University of Adelaide (North Terrace campus) on Thursday 5th December, from 9am-1:30pm.
- Cloud computing (Nectar, Genome space & Genomics virtual laboratory)
- Analysing amplicon-based microbial analysis using galaxy (for 16S analysis)
- Metagenomics taxon classification on shot gun data using galaxy
- Please bring your laptop (with a charger just in case)
- Internet access is a must
- We will supply you with a notepad, pen and folder on arrival